All parents or guardians of Walnut Hills’ students and all faculty and staff members are members of the Walnut Hills High School Association! There is no membership fee to join, and the experience you gain through meeting other parents and learning more about the school is invaluable! The mission of the Walnut Hills High School Association is to support the overall school through volunteering and through the provision of much needed funds. Thanks to Walnut Hills parents, guardians, teachers, and staff, the Walnut Hills High School Association helps with a range of items including for example student socials, welcoming of new students and their families, and support of school wide events. The Walnut Hills High School Association also provides funding for many critical items such as textbooks, technology, and college counseling.
All parents, guardians, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend our meetings, which are generally held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm at Walnut Hills. This provides a great opportunity to find out more about school programs, issues, and life in general at Walnut Hills.
You can get involved and help support Walnut Hills by volunteering to be on one of our event committees and by contributing to our fundraisers - LUDI, WalnutFest, and the Legacy of Excellence Annual Campaign. Go to the Parent Information and Volunteer Form
to volunteer now!
- Grade Level Parent Committees
- Facilities Upkeep (painting, picture hanging, parent work days)
- Fine Arts Volunteer (Drama and Art)
- Legacy of Excellence Campaign (Fundraiser)
- Mailings (throughout the year - stuff/address/label envelopes)
- Newsletter (published 6 times/year)
- New Student Registration (Feb/Mar/Apr)
- New Family Welcome
- New Student Summer Social Planning
- Open House Ambassador (Nov.)
- PR (re: events and student-staff achievements)
- Spirit Shop (open from 10:15-11:45 am)
- Staff Appreciation (Luncheon in April)
- LUDI (FundRaiser)
- WalnutFest (FundRaiser)