Student Change of Address

When a student has a change of address, it is necessary to provide our registrar with the proof of address before it can be changed on our records. Click on the buttons below for the change of address form and the list of acceptable documents for proof of residency.  You may contact our registrar, Rebecca Davis, at with any questions.

US News - America's Best High Schools - Ranked 65th in USA and awarded Gold Medal status.
Newsweek - America's Best High Schools 2010 - Walnut Hills Ranked 66th in USA and #1 in Ohio!