STUDENT MEAL ACCOUNTS and Food Services Information
By setting up a Student Meal Account, parents can access an online account to replenish lunch money, set up automatic payments and monitor what food their children are purchasing.
- Monitor online what their child eats for breakfast and lunch
- Pay for students' meals via the Internet or telephone any time
- Schedule automatic payments based on account balances
- Receive e-mail notification of account balances
- Pay with credit cards or electronic checks
- Maintain one account for multiple students
Even if parents do not choose to use a Student Meal Account for payments, they still can check to see what their children are eating. A 30-day history of what was purchased is provided for each student account. Students whose families do not wish to deposit money into a Student Meal Account may pay cash for meal when they go through the cafeteria line. Access more information here.
For information regarding Food Services (lunch menus, free and reduced lunch applications, meal costs, etc.), please click here.