Three Things You MUST Do to Make a Team
You MUST have a valid OHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form (also known as a Sports Physical).
- We cannot accept any other form.
It is good for one year from the date of the exam.
Do I Still Have a Valid Sports Physical?
- Check Your Final Forms Account to see if your physical is still valid (Final Forms is the name of the online registration site). To check Final Forms, Click Here.
- Contact Nathalie Towchik at email@example.com, or James Muncy at firstname.lastname@example.org for high school students and contact Karl Quilligan at email@example.com for junior high school students
- Do I Still Have a Valid Sports Physical?
How Do I Get a Sports Physical Done?
- Download the Form by Clicking Here
- There is a once-a-year Sports Physical held at Walnut Hills in late May. Check the Web Page for the date and more details.
Go to a medical provider who can complete the Form.
- Your family physician. Make sure you schedule early.
Anyone of the growing number of clinics who do these exams. Bring your Form with you and most/all of these clinics do not require an appointment.
- Doctors Express, 3802 Paxton Ave Suite 1, Cincinnati, Ohio 45209 (Between Panera Bread and OrangeLeaf). Hours: 8am-8pm, Monday-Saturday and Sunday, 8am-5pm. Cost: $25. (Full disclosure: $5 comes back to Walnut Athletics).
- “Little Clinics” at many Krogers, any Urgent Care, “Take Care Clinics” at many Walgreen’s.
Every parent and then the player MUST register on Final Forms before tryouts or the first day of practice for teams that do not cut.
- This online registration will be placed on the Web Page and be available to access approximately one month before the season starts (in July for Fall sports, in October for Winter sports, and February for Spring sports).
- Parents and Students must register for each season.
- Contact Shauniece Steele for any questions on final forms at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW AND DO document
This document will appear on the web page approximately one month before the season starts (in July for Fall sports, in October for Winter sports, and February for Spring sports). This article tells you the who, what, where, when, and how about the first week of practice or tryouts for every team that particular season.