Become an Athletic Booster
Walnut Hills Community,
Nearly 1,300 student athletes and the more than 90 coaches at Walnut Hills need your time and your treasure to become and to be The Home of Excellence.
Become an Athletic Boosters. Click Here
You will provide funding for things nobody else can. You provide the vital edge to our teams and athletes that no one else can provide.
What you get:
A gift package that includes
- one or more passes that will get you in for free and without the lines at every regular season home contest for one year,
- a unique car magnet featuring Walnut Hills athletics
- you will be entered into great prize drawings – a month of free Skyline or Chic- fil-A, and
- present your card for discounts at O'Bryons, Orange Leaf, Rookwood Buffalo Wild Wings, and more.
You can volunteer your time. Click Here
Can you help us in the office, with special projects, or at our big fundraisers for the year, such as LUDI in the Fall and WalnutFest in February.
3. You can register your Kroger Plus Card with Athletics.
- Kroger will send us a portion of every purchase you make when you register your Plus Card with Walnut Hills Athletics.
- No costs. No loss of gas points.
- Click Here to register your Kroger Plus Card with Athletics.
Becoming a Booster provides the resources we need to accomplish many unique things in our quest for excellence, including:
- More than $4,500 for entry fees for cross country, golf, cheerleading, tennis, bowling, swimming, basketball, in-door track, lacrosse, and track and field.
- More than $7,000 to bring in the best professional strength and conditioning coaches every day after school and in the summer.
- More than $4,400 to stock our athletic training rooms and first aid kits with medical supplies and devices.
- More than $9,000 a year to support our coaching staffs by paying for their background checks, sport medicine and CPR/AED classes, Dept. of Education Permits, coaching association dues, and the like.
- More than $4,500 to pay for student awards, plaques, award ceremonies, receptions, college signing ceremonies, and the like.
- Repair, maintenance, and improvements to facilities, fields, and equipment.
- More than $5,000 to buy uniforms, swim caps, balls, equipment, scorebooks, and the like.